I am Lecturer (Assistant Professor) at Bangor Business School, Bangor University. My interests include game theory and network analysis.
- Visiting Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) from 1st March to 30th April.
- Presented at MBF conference at Rome III, Rome, November 2016.
- Attended Workshop "Strategic Interactions, Information Transmission and Externalities in Networks", CES, Paris, May 24-25
- Presented at CTN (Coalition Theory Network) workshop at NES, May 2016, Moscow, RU.
- From January 2016, I will join Bangor Business School, Wales, UK.
- Attended 19th International Conference on Economics and Security (June 2015, Grenoble, FR)
- Attended Workshop at Queen Mary, UoL, January 2015, UK
- Attended Inaugural PhD conference (December 2014, Leicester, UK)
- Starting the first term at SOAS teaching QME (Quatitative Methods for Economists) and MA (Microeconomic Analysis) courses.
- Attended Cambridge-INET and HCEO-Chicago Summer School (June 2014, Cambridge, UK)
- Attended BRC14 Workshop (June 2014, Barcelona, Spain)
- Being awarded of the "Excellence on Teaching" prize 2013 at Birkbeck College
- Seminar at CEREC (Center for Research in Economics) (17 October 2013, Bruxelles, Belgium)